|LEAD GENERATION||PROSPECTING||QUALIFYING||1ST APPOINTMENT||ASSESSMENT||PRE-PROPOSAL||PRESENTATION||QBRs|
Assessment Process & Sales Tools
Perform a thorough assessment to discover the customer's need and "need behind their need," in efforts to provide a robust solution to c-level decision makers that helps them be more efficient.
How do I start the conversation?
- Ask the customer if there have there been any new changes since your first appointment meeting.
How do I perform the Sales Assessment?
- Meet with key users and decision makers to better understand the customers true needs and how they work with technology
- Ask upfront qualification questions to help justify cost later in your proposal
Employee Doing IT Today: What happens when you are on vacation/sick? How much time are you spending on IT each week?
Technology Provider(s) Questions: How many providers do you manage? How much time are you spending on IT each week?
Lost Revenue & Cost of Downtime: How are you backing up your data today? Who is responsible?
- MSPs working with Collabrance should complete the provided business implication questions to better understand ways we can help them be more efficient
- Gather past 6+ months of invoices to better understand the customers billing and hard costs they are paying every month to address predictable vs. unpredictable cost spending elements
How do I perform the Technical Assessment if I'm working with Collabrance?
- Request Discovery Reports from Collabrance dedicated Onboarding Team
- Use the Collabrance Assessment Checklist for insight to information not gathered through the N-Central Probe
- Install the N-Central Probe to gather critical information on the customer's infrastructure
- Walk through customer location(s) to better understand what the current environment looks like
What do I do after the assessment is complete?
- Schedule a proposal meeting invite to all attendees involved including decision makers